Tuesday, July 14, 2026

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

hiiiiiiii

My last post was more of introduction to the blog, but I wanted to take the time to introduce myself, the one behind the screen. 

My name is Johann, pronounced (Jo-ann). My mom added an H to my name to be different, but it just caused people to mispronounce my name in all types of ways like Jo-HANNA, Yo-han, and even Joan. 😭 

I was born May 6, 2005 in Broward County Florida, and I've lived there ever since **954**🍊

Im currently in college for healthcare administration. I choose this major because I wanted to go into the healthcare field for the stability since I'm not a nepobaby ,but I learned in my senior year of high school that I hate looking at sick people, I hate touching people , or watching people suffer. I pray that no one ever has a health scare in front of me because my immediate reaction ,besides panicking, will be to call 9-1-1 and not do CPR. I took the CPR class but never got certified. I'm lowkey kinda regretting my major  but I'm too far in it to really change my mind. I'm really trying to hurry up and finish graduating. I'm so tired of being in school lol. 

My favorite color has always been pink, but black, turquoise, yellow, and green are close favorites. My bedroom is painted pink and when I move out or even get married, my room will be painted pink 

Favorite foods/meals are grapes, penne pasta, chicken, and medium steak. I love grapes so much, lol when I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes planted in a grape vineyard . 

Favorite flowers are lotus, lilies, roses , hibiscus, and hydrangeas 

Favorite artist is Michael Jackson 

I've been in 2 car accidents within a span of six months. I hate driving 

Dream career, to be on Love Island USA 


That's it for now. As I continue to post more,  I'll drop more lore, like how I lowkey went blind throwing the trash out


bye for nowwww 
ttylxoxπŸ€πŸ©·πŸ©΅πŸ’›

No comments:

Post a Comment